hidden lake park
Hidden Lake Park is located at 23215 43rd Ave and is available for rent at the rate of $155.35 per day. See Map.
Checks should be made payable to "City of St. Augusta." We can accept either check or cash; no credit cards at this time.
Rental reservations are made for the current calendar year only, with the exception of wedding rentals which are charged at a double rate when made a calendar year prior. Please call for details.
Both parks have a rental season of May through mid-October (weather permitting). Please call (320) 654-0387 to check availability or check our online calendar.
Hidden Lake Park Rules
- Park opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 9 p.m.
- No driving on grass or deposit may be withheld.
- No hunting, trapping or firearms are allowed in the park.
- No motorized vechicles are allowed in park, except in designated areas.
- All pets must be on a leash in the park and pet messes cleaned up immediately.
- No selling of liquor in park.
Available Facilities In and Around Shelter Area
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- 18 Picnic Tables - 150 Seating Capacity
- Restrooms (Handicap Accessible)
- Playground Equipment
- Volleyball Court - bring your own volleyball.
- Grills-bring your own charcoal.
- Separate Electrical Outlets
- Walking Trails around Hidden Lake - no swimming allowed in the lake.
- Parking for Cars